Products Produced By Forging Process
Various automobile parts are produced by forging process. The following are few products manufactured by JAV Forgings & Engineering Pvt. Ltd. in Faridabad, Haryana India. Our forgingproducts include high quality of Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Inconel, Hastelloy and Monel
1. FLANGES – JAV Forgings produce forging flanges. A flange is the process of connecting pipes, pumps, valves and other equipment to form a piping system. It also provides easy cleaning, modification or inspection. Flanges are usually welded or screwed. Flange joints are made by bolting together two flanges with a gasket between them to provide a seal. JAV Forgings & Engineering Pvt.Ltd. manufactures all types of flanges like Weld Neck Flange, Orifice Flange, Slip-On Flange, Blind Flange, Socket Weld Flange, Threaded Flange, Lap Joint Flange and Girth Flange.
2. TUBE SHEETS – JAV Forgings & EngineeringPvt. Ltd. is a tube sheet manufacturer in Faridabad, Haryana India. Forging Tube Sheets usually made from a round flat metal plate or sheet with holes drilled to accept the tubes or pipes in an accurate location and pattern relative to one another. The tube sheets are used to support and isolate tubes in heat exchangers and boilers or to support filter elements. The tube sheets can be supplied in fully machined and drilled condition. The tube sheets are manufactured as per customer’s requirements.
3. FORGED RINGS and FLATS – JAV Forgings and Engineering Pvt. Ltd. manufacture Rings and Flats. The different varieties of Forged Rings can be produced like Drip Rings and Flushing Rings.
Forged Flats are of different sizes, are commonly manufactured for modern industry for various applications, such as parts for machine tools, aerospace applications, turbines and pressure vessels.
A wide range of forged rings and flats are available in different diameters, weights and thickness meant for various purposes.
4. SHAFTS AND ROUNDS – JAV Forgings & Engineering Pvt. Ltd. manufactures a wide range of round bar and roll shaft like piston rod, intermediate shaft, cross head pin, propeller shaft, main journal, crank shaft etc. for various purposes, including industrial engineering, paper mill, sugar industry, textile mill, automobiles and general mechanical engineering purposes.
The different varieties of Crank Shafts are produced by like Stainless Steel Crank Shafts, Mild Steel Crank Shafts, Alloy Steel Crank Shafts, Carbon Steel Crank Shafts, Duplex Crank Shafts, Super Duplex Crank Shafts, Inconel Crank Shafts, Hastelloy Crank Shafts and Monel Crank Shafts.
5. SPECTACLE BLIND – A spectacle blind is a safety device used to isolate a part of line or piece of equipment when the line or equipment needs to be inspected or removed from service. It is completely different than a valve in that the blind is a permanent or long-term isolation device. A spectacleblind is machined from a single piece of metal that is move match the pipe size, fit between two pipe flanges and needs an additional gasket during installation.
6. STUB ENDS – JAV Forgings & EngineeringPvt. Ltd. is a Stub End manufacturer in Faridabad, Haryana India. Stub ends are installed in pairs and mated along with two lap joint flanges. The surface of the stub end includes a phonographic serrated gasket surface that prevents leakage at the joint using stubends allows sections of the line to be opened for cleaning, inspection or quick replacement etc, without the need to re-weld.
7. RING JOINT GASKETS – JAV Forgings and Engineering Pvt. Ltd. is a Ring Joint Gaskets manufacturer in Faridabad, Haryana India. Ring JointGaskets are produced from different solid metal types. They are used to stand high pressure and temperatures and they are used where corrosive agents are present. These gaskets are obtained by mechanical working from forged or laminated metals in one single piece. They are used in production and refining process of oil and chemical industries.
8. SELF-REINFORCED NOZZLES – JAV Forgings and EngineeringPvt. Ltd. is a Self-Reinforced Nozzles manufacturer. Self-reinforced nozzles are nozzle necks specifically designed and forged with an extra heavy wall, attached to the thinner end of the piping. Basically, in operations of heavy pressure, a self-reinforced nozzle head cuts out the burden of reinforcing the nozzle or piping with further plating or added forgings, making for a more cost-effective nonetheless structurally sound solution.